Emergency Assistance – Tornadoes and Flooding
Please be advised that as of Monday, January 4th, Emergency Assistance efforts will be provided to ForestersTM members affected by tornadoes and flooding in Eastern New Mexico, North Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, Southern and Central Illinois, Southern Tennessee, Northern Mississippi, Central Alabama, and Northern and Southeast Georgia, and Eastern Louisiana.
Do you have clients in an affected Zip Code? Click the links to search affected zip codes in each state.
- Alabama (Central; 31 Zip codes)
- Arkansas (271 Zip codes)
- Georgia (Northern and Southeast; 50 Zip codes)
- Illinois (Southern and Central; 136 Zip codes)
- Louisiana (Eastern; 50 Zip codes)
- Mississippi (Northern; 34 Zip codes)
- Missouri (112 Zip codes)
- New Mexico (Eastern; 139 Zip codes)
- Oklahoma (99 Zip codes)
- Tennessee (Southern; 631 Zip codes)
- Texas (Northern; 89 Zip codes)
Members who are directly affected by the flooding can contact Foresters toll-free at 800 828 1540 between the hours of 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET, Monday to Friday, or e-mail Foresters at email@example.com